Our contact details
Name: ProfitPalms LLC
Address: New York, Wall street 30, floor 8
- The type of personal data we collect
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
We currently collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Name (first name and last name)
- Mailing Address
- Payment/Banking information such as credit card/debit card details, expiration date
- Billing address
You shall provide us personal data which is accurate and true and inform us of any changes. Any failure to provide the necessary personal data or any wrong information provided from your end or any withdrawal of consent that you have provided would mean that we may not be able to provide Services to you or certain features related to the Services. However, you can access and use some parts of our website without giving us your personal data. You control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.
- How we get the personal data
Most of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you register/sign up for the Services
- When you sign up for our trial membership
- When you place an order (i.e., purchase services) on the website
- When you perform account setup or updating your account or updating your profile
- When you reach out to us for any questions, inquiries, or support or interact with us through chat, phone, or email (including auto email response)
- If you contact or communicate with us for providing feedback or participate in a survey, competition, contest
- If you communicate with other website users or visitors.
- We also receive information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios
- Strictly Necessary cookies- We use these cookies to perform basic functions such as remembering items placed in a virtual shopping cart. You may disable these cookies by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how our website functions. These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies do not store any personal data. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, such as displaying content, logging in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Functional cookie-These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
- Performance cookies- These cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website to deliver a better user experience. These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Analytical cookies- These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our website and provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, traffic source, etc.
- Media Cookies- These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
- Advertising Cookies- These cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertisements. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide personalized advertisements. These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Session cookies- These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes, they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long-term.
- Persistent cookies- These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or target advertising to them.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is a clear picture file used to keep track of your navigation through a single website or a series of websites. Web beacons also go by the name of web bugs and are normally used by websites that use third-party traffic monitoring and tracking services. We use web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behaviour of our customers, members, and visitors. Web beacons are used to gain an understanding of how you navigate through and process the content contained in our website. We may use the information we collect through web beacons for determining which email messages sent by us were opened/acted upon, understand how you interact with our Services, improve our Services, optimize your HTML email experience and provide you relevant content and make your network browsing more efficient and clearer.
- The cookies will collect information regarding:
- Your website preferences including language preferences
- Website pages that you visited or accessed, links used
- Information on your interaction with the website such as click patterns, website navigation paths, transactions performed
- Information about the timing such as time spent on each page within the website, and frequency
- The pattern of website use- the path followed within the website, order of pages visited,
- Type of browser used
- Domain name
- Operating system
- IP address
- Device type
- Your location, country, time zone
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Privacy Notice: Our website uses Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to collect information about the use of our website. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with personal data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ as amended from time to time.
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout as amended from time to time.
The information generated by this cookie will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Pixel Tags. These are small graphics embedded in e-mails, which are sent in HTML format. These enable us to send email messages in a format user can read. It enables us to know if the mail has been opened by users and helps us understand the performance of any of our online marketing programs. We use this information to perform optimization of message delivery and modify our future email strategies. Any personal data collected from pixel tags will not be shared with third parties.
- Information collected from third parties
We may receive information from any third parties about you. You may also share any information relating to third parties. This is done when you or other persons upload or distribute any content such as including without limitation comments, feedback, videos, photos about you or the other user on the Services. In such cases, we will rely on the authority of the person providing such information that confirms you have provided your consent to the sharing of such information with us. Also, if you provide any information on behalf of another person, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of that other person (including the parent in case the information of a child is shared) for sharing information with us and the other person is agreeable to the terms in this policy. You should promptly inform us if you know that your personal data has been provided to us by another person without your consent. Similarly, you shall also inform us in case you do not have the consent of that other person whose data you are sharing with us.
If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
We may also receive your personal data from any third parties including without limitation our business partners, contractors, database vendors, service providers, analytics providers, and credit reference agencies.
- We use the information to
- Provide, operate, maintain, personalize and improve our website and services
- Provide you products and services including managing your purchases, payments, queries
- Create user accounts
- Use the location of your device to prevent fraud or deliver other location-based services that you may request;
- Administer sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion;
- Communicate with you regarding any support, competition, offers, survey, promotions, suggestions, updates, research, evaluations, or feedback
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
- To provide optimized services
- Bill you for the services
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Verifying your identity
- Fraud prevention
- Comply with legal obligations
- Statistics and record-keeping, accounting, billing, auditing, collection of proceeds
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for any marketing or promotional purposes including presenting targeted advertising, analyzing the effectiveness of our advertisements
- Comply with legal requirements
- We may aggregate, anonymize, pseudonymize any information collected about you for product market research, promotion, and marketing campaigns.
- Information collected through cookies will be used for/to:
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited; tracking your visit to our website,
- optimize your online experience on the website and Services,
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- making the web pages user-friendly,
- website analytics; generate aggregate and/or anonymous statistics about visitors using our Services,
- understand user behaviour,
- assess website usage trends,
- marketing purposes, market research, provide recommendations,
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- providing customer service,
- fraud detection,
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
- Third-Party and Sites
- Do Not Track
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
- We may share this information with
We will share your personal data with third parties in connection with the performance of any contractual obligations with you or where the disclosure is mandated by law as stated below or if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary and suitable to prevent any risk or to protect your or any third party’s vital interests or the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests. For example, we may disclose personal information to third parties including our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners for business purposes including third-party service providers, payment service providers, suppliers, resellers, licensors, authorized service providers, to the extent necessary to deliver the services to us such as processing of payments, fulfilling orders, customer service, technical support, server hosting, security management, delivering of orders, telemarketing, data analysis, marketing services, and other related services. We will disclose the personal data to our advisors, agents, and representatives such as legal advisors, or accountants to obtain professional advice, or the institution, exercise, or protection of claims. Only our authorized employees will have access to your personal data. Any information so provided to third parties may be combined with other information they have to provide the services. We may disclose your information gathered to selected third-party suppliers of products and services so that they may contact you to offer you relevant products/services or any of our joint venture partners for joint promotion or to enable them to contact you for offering products/services. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your other information (i.e., nonpersonal data), which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your personal data.
Legally Required Releases of Information: We may be legally required to disclose your personal data if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our legal terms and conditions; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors: We may also share your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as corporate restructuring, sale of a business, merger, or asset sale. If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the Services to you, we retain the right to transfer your personal data to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your personal data according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We also retain the right to transfer your personal data if we file for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
Sharing Information with Facebook and Google for Marketing Purposes: We may share your personal data with third parties for similar audience marketing purposes. Similar audience marketing is also called lookalike audience marketing. The third parties we share your personal data with for this type of marketing include Facebook and/or Google. Using your personal data, for similar audience marketing or lookalike audience marketing helps us find new audiences (users and customers) based on similar interests to yours, this helps us improve our marketing services. Your personal data is only shared with Facebook and Google for this type of marketing. By using our website and agreeing to our privacy notice, you are giving your consent for your personal data to be used for the marketing purposes described within this section.
- Information shared that has public access
Our website may offer the ability for users to communicate with each other through online community discussion boards or other mechanisms. We do not filter or monitor what is posted on such discussion boards. If you choose to post on these discussion boards, you should use care when exposing any personal data, as such information is not protected by our privacy notice nor are we liable if you choose to disclose your personal data through such postings. Also, personal data you post on our website for publication may be available worldwide using the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. Any information you share on the website in those portions that are meant for public access will be available to the public and hence you are recommended not to share any of your personal data in such public access portions of the website. If you intend to remove any of your personal data which is posted in such public portions, you should contact us immediately.
- No sale of personal data
We have not sold and we will not sell your personal data to third parties for their use without your consent.
- Data Transfers and Storage
Your personal data is securely stored in servers located in the United States. If you are not located in the United States, you agree that your data will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States that does not have standardized data protection laws across the country and may not have equivalent data protection laws as your home country. By using our Services, you expressly consent to any transfer, storage, and processing of the information in the United States. The personal data stored or processed in the United States are subject to the laws of the United States and any regulatory or court authorities in the United States may obtain discovery of your personal data.
We perform any international transfers if they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you. We will take necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by applicable data privacy laws by putting in place appropriate international data transfer mechanisms such as transferring to those entities who provide adequate guarantees in terms of physical, technical, and administrative security measures ensuring the protection of personal data and such third parties acting on our documented instructions. When you purchase our services, we act as the controller of your personal data.
We shall take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized use, access, misuse, loss, destruction, or alteration of your personal data under our control by putting in place necessary administrative, technical, security, physical, and virtual controls ensuring a level of security appropriate to protect personal data. We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal data. The website utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure the secure transmission of your personal data. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data. However, we are not responsible for the acts and omissions of any third parties including their security controls. When we collect your credit card information through our website, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Please be aware that though we take reasonable precautions to secure your personal data we cannot guarantee that all potential security breaches can be prevented. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
Use of Your Credit Card: You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. We will retain your personal information as long as we have a continuing relationship with you such as you are availing of services from us. We will retain the data to comply with any of our legal or contractual obligations. On the expiry of any foregoing stated periods, as applicable, we will either destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information.
- Updating Your personal data
You can update your personal data using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your personal data as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
- Children’s Information
Our Services are not meant for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child has provided personal information on our website, you are suggested to contact us promptly and we will do our reasonable efforts to promptly remove such information from our accounts. If removal is not possible, we may anonymize the information to make it invisible to other users. You agree that any removal of information does not guarantee comprehensive deletion of the information posted or uploaded on the Services. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
By agreeing to this policy, you provide your consent to receive marketing materials, promotional emails and newsletters from us. If we collect any personal data for marketing, we will inform you before collecting your data or sharing the same with any third party. You may discontinue receiving such communications from us for any reason by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in your email communications or by sending a message to us at email@example.com
- Email Policy
You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
- Third-Party Websites
- The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are
(b) We have a contractual obligation. This includes performing any obligations under any contract that we enter with you such as providing you services or performing a transaction in connection with a product or service.
(c) We have a legal obligation. This includes processing your information to comply with any legal obligation such as to give information including your personal data to any regulatory authorities on their request or to prevent any fraud.
- CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
This section applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California, United States. We have included this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). We collect personal information and use the personal information as stated herein. We do not sell personal information to others and we have not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. We will not discriminate against a user if the user has exercised any of the consumer’s rights under the CCPA.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
- Notice to Nevada Users
This section applies to you if you are from Nevada. Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt-out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. We do not sell information that identifies you personally with non-affiliated third parties. If you want to make a request that we do not sell identifying information about you in the future, you can make such a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
- Your data protection rights
As per the applicable data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right to be informed– You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or you, in certain circumstances.
- Your right to withdraw your consent. You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. Such an opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfil your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your personal data, send us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at the contact details stated herein if you wish to make a request. We may verify your identity before fulfilling any of your requests. We may charge any fee if permitted by law.
- Contact Us
Please contact us at the below details if you wish to make a request.
Name: ProfitPalms LLC
Address: New York, Wall street 30, floor 8
- How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal data, you can make a complaint to us at the details above specified. If you are not happy with our resolution of your complaint, you have the right to raise a complaint with the supervisory authority where you live, where your work, or where the infringement took place.
We may modify this policy from time to time and the changes will be posted on this page. You are requested to frequently check the website for any changes to this policy. If there are any material changes, we will notify you by email or as otherwise required by applicable law. Your continued use of the Services indicates your acceptance of the modified policy.